Saturday, September 20, 2014

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul Transforms into Anna from “Frozen”

On September 20, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul uploaded a photo onto his personal Instagram with the caption, “Ahhh!! What should I do that’s funny? How should I transform? Especially in our ‘Mamacita’ music video, but overall I’m losing my sense of transformation. I can’t disappoint my fans. Think, Kim Heechul.”


In the released photo, Heechul is wearing a dress that matches the one that Anna wore in “Frozen.” With a wig that also matches her hair, Heechul actually looks quite the princess, rather than a cross-dressed idol. He received many compliments from his fans for his seemingly limitless transformation abilities.


920 kim heechul anna


Meanwhile, Super Junior will start their world tour, “Super Show 6,” in Seoul starting September 19, and it will run through September 21. Their concert on September 21 will be particularly special and record-breaking, as it will be their 100th concert.


The post Super Junior’s Kim Heechul Transforms into Anna from “Frozen” appeared first on Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment